Saturday 27 September 2014

Brain storming other groups performances:

Brainstorm of Eric and Suzannah's performance.


Brainstorm of Roseby and Benji's performance.

During this lesson I developed creative skills such as creativity. This was because during the first half of the lesson we had to create status in a imaginative form and carry it out confidently. My partner and I both managed to do this although we both found the task a bit difficult at first as we were merely strangers.
During the second half of the lesson, we worked on the Callum and Sephy scene, I developed an understanding of the characters relationship and how status is very much an part of both of their lives. This task I found easier than the first because my partner and I connected more however there was still a bit of tension because we had just met.

Within both parts of the lesson the class and I developed communication skills as we had to interact with people we had never met before, keeping a professional and focused approach on the lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home